Awwwww [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] Nobody has anything, this sucks.
I've recently joined the ranks of the PDA owners. Now the quest is to find software. I myself would love to find some stat software (which would make my life easier), but I also am hopeful to avoid the ginourmous prices that it appears most have.
Anybody have any leads, links or wonderful top sekrit locations.
Help a fella out [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Awwwww [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] Nobody has anything, this sucks.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
You can find free software downloads. Go to Google or Ask.com and search PDA FREEWARE and then use variations of the phrase. You should be able to find a lot of software.
Also try download.com. They have some software that you may like.
I used to receive an e-newsletter every week from zdnet (same as pc word, same as download.com, same as cnet, etc.) that very often gave links to free palm versions of software for download. I'd try there and see what might be available.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
Bookmarks